Fish is one of the healthiest and most delicious foods you can prepare for yourself. Fish is full of protein which is an essential nutrient that helps in repairing muscle mass and is also essential for healthy weight loss.
Seafood is considered by most health experts as some of the healthiest sources of protein out there. Eating at least one serving of fish per week has been linked to a reduced risk of heart attacks and strokes.
Here is a fish recipe, which will help you complete your daily nutrition.
Follow the step and you will get a fabulous result at home.
Salmon fish is one of the best fish for a barbeque. If salmon fish is not available you can use any kind of fish as your choice.
To prepare this amazing and yummy non-vegetarian recipe, take the fish fillets and massage them gently with oil, garlic a blend of spices.
Cook for 4 to 6 minutes on each side over medium to low heat.
Perfect to make your weeknight dinners special! It is one of the delightful seafood recipes that can be a healthy option to prepare for your loved ones.
– 600 grams fish pieces
– 2 tbsp garlic paste
– 1 tbsp oil
– 4 tbsp lemon juice
– 1 tbsp red chili powder
– 1 tsp coriander powder
– ½ tsp chaat masala
– ¼ tsp garam masala
– 1 tsp salt or to taste
– ½ tsp turmeric powder
– ¼ tsp black pepper
1) Clean, wash, and pat dry the fish pieces.
2) In a mixing bowl add all spices, lemon juice, oil, and garlic paste and mix well to make a paste.
3) Marinate the fish and leave it for 30 minutes. I used salmon fish here.
4) Brush a generous amount of oil over the fillet.
5) Now, Arrange fish pieces on the charcoal grill and cook for 6 to 7 minutes.
6) Now, spread the oil with the help of a brush and flip on another side for 7-8 minutes.
7) Cook the fish till it gets golden brown.
8) Your delicious dish is ready now to serve. Garnish with coriander leaves, lemon, onion, and tomato wedges.
1) You can use any fish.
2) Spice level you can adjust as per your taste.
3) You may need to grill more depending on the thickness of the fish.