The best, easy, simple, and quick pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Please review the following information full of tips and tricks to help you prepare the best pancakes…ever!
How to cook the perfect fluffy pancakes
You must try this easy pancake recipe and I guarantee you it’s going to be one of your favorite breakfast. The batter does not be too thick or too runny. For the smooth batter, you should gently mix it with a wire whisk.
For making healthy pancakes I prefer wheat flour (chakki atta) instead of all-purpose flour(maida). It is a combination of flour, sugar, baking powder, egg, milk, and melted butter. (rather than sugar you can use jaggery or brown sugar)
You can add miscellaneous items to your pancakes like berries, chocolate chips, raisins, apples, and bananas.
It can be folded into the pancake batter, or you can add them in after you scoop the batter into a pan to form patterns.
The pancakes should be cooked over a flat (covered from the top) surface on low-medium heat.
You can serve your pancakes with a drizzle of maple syrup, honey and can also be served with fresh fruits and whipped cream, or other types of syrups.
1 cup wheat flour
1 cup milk
1tsp baking powder
1tbsp melted butter
1tsp vanilla essence
1) In a bowl whisk together the egg, vanilla essence, melted butter, and milk.
2) Add dry ingredients sugar, wheat flour, and baking powder and whisk to combine and set the batter aside for 10 minutes.
3) Now, heat a nonstick skillet over low heat.
4) Spread 1 teaspoon of butter on the pan.
5) After adding butter add 1 big spoon of pancake batter.
5) Cover the pancakes with a lid for 1 to 2 minutes until bubbles appear on the surface.
6) Now, add banana slices to the pancakes. You can use chocolate chips, raisins, berries, apples, etc to your pancake for reference I have used banana slices.
7) Flip carefully and cook until golden brown.
8) Repeat the same steps with the remaining batter.
Serve the delicious pancakes with maple syrup or honey.